Guests are welcome to pay for his/her own drinks with cash or they may also start a tab with a credit card with the bartender.
An open bar tab is paid by the host. Open bar tabs can be set-up in a variety of ways.
- You may limit what people are able to order on the open bar tab, such as “beer & wine only.”
- You may set a maximum dollar amount for the tab. Once that dollar amount is reached, the bartenders then switch to a cash bar. 18% gratuity is applied to all open bar tabs. You may either have the gratuity added on top of your dollar limit or included with the dollar limit.
- You may set a time limit for the open bar tab…i.e. 2 hours.
- Drink tickets are available if you would like to offer each guest 1 – 2 drinks on you. The ticket does not have a set dollar amount. The ticket is only an indicator to the bartender that the drink that is ordered is to be put on your tab versus the guest paying for the drink himself/herself. The cost of the ticket is the cost of the drink. You may limit what drinks are available for your guests to order with a drink ticket.
- You can combine any of these options together if you wish. Setting a dollar limit or at least relaying some type of budget beforehand is recommended.
We do not allow any alcohol to be brought into our establishment, nor do we do a corkage fee for wine.
Cases of champagne are available at $24/bottle. (Approximately 6 glasses per bottle for a champagne toast…glass is filled ½ full)
Draft Beer Selection:
Coors Light, Summit Pale Ale, Blue Moon, Seasonal (Kegs are available in any of these brands. Ask Allison for pricing)
Miller Lite, Michelob Golden Draft Light, Budweiser, Amstel Light, Corona, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Miller High Life, Newcastle, Ace Pear Cider, St. Pauli Girl N/A (Other beers available upon request)
House brands are served in the Upstairs. Other brands are available upon request. Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Reisling, & Chardonnay are available in our house brands.
We have a fully stocked bar with the most popular brands. Special orders available upon request.
Soda and juice are available at $2.25/glass with free refills. We also offer punch bowls at $35/bowl.